We offer candidates:
Please assist us by completing our candidate questionnaire which enables us to correctly categorize your resume for inclusion in our database and consideration for our current and future career opportunities.
- Representation by a professional Executive Search firm
- Opportunity to interview with our Client firms
- Interview guidance
- Assistance with offers and placement
Should your experience match our client requirements, you will be contacted by our firm for an initial telephone interview prior to resume submittal.
- Resume submission is accepted through Cut and Paste in E-mail format only. File attachments will not be retained in our database.
- Resume submission is limited to three pages and a project/acquisition addendum is limited to one page.
- Reference letters are not accepted or retained in our database.
- Please submit resume one time only for review and database inclusion.
- Repeated submission activates our automatic deletion program and future denial to our database. If you have submitted your resume to RErecruit.com, we share a common database.
- Please keep a submission log.
We are not a general resume bank, pool or job bank. Resumes are not sold or accessible by anyone outside of our executive search firm personnel and are retained in our confidential and private database.
We are accepting only U.S. candidates at this time.
E-mail Your Resume On-line - Click Here
You can e-mail your resume directly to our private database from your computer by copying and pasting it on our on-line form.
We welcome new clients, candidates, and other search firms.